Saturday, December 8, 2007

Announcing: Study The Word

I have been asked to post some of my more in depth Bible Studies on this blog, but since I really enjoy the format here, and since most of these studies are rather lengthy, I decided to create a second blog where I will be posting only verse by verse expositional studies. Please feel free to check it out and post comments or questions; it is my hope that this site will evoke some great dialog on both the meaning and application of Scripture, and that together we will all grow to be more Christ like through it.

You can find the new blog here: Study The Word

Due to the nature of this new blog, and the amount of time that goes into writing these expositional studies, I will not be updating it as frequently as I do The Christian Journey. I will, however, still try to post here several times a week.

Thank you to everyone who visits this site; my prayer is that it is, and continues to be, a blessing and an encouragement to you.

In Christ,
Chris
Print This Post

No comments: