Sunday, February 3, 2008

Kirk Cameron & John MacArthur Explain The Gospel

Here is a video with John MacArthur and Kirk Cameron explaining the Gospel. This is what we all need to hear, and what our churches need to be preaching. There is one line in the video where Kirk is talking about people who say that they have "found Jesus" and he says, "Jesus wasn't lost, I was. I didn't find Jesus, He found me." How awesome is it to realize that it was God who sought after us, and it was God who saved us!

Titus 3:4-5 says;
But when the goodness and loving kindness of God our Savior appeared, he saved us, not because of works done by us in righteousness, but according to his own mercy, by the washing of regeneration and renewal of the Holy Spirit.

I could write page after page on just these 2 verses, but I will stop myself and let Kirk and Dr. MacArthur take it from here.

Print This Post

No comments: