Sunday, April 27, 2008

The Moment of Truth

Anyone who knows me knows 2 things about me: I love Jesus, and I love to let people know that I love Jesus; in fact that is why I write this blog. There is a ministry out there that also love to let people know the good news about Jesus - not the watered down, feel good Gospel of the modern American church, but the true Gospel of Jesus Christ; the Gospel that says we are all retched sinners before God and that we are deserving of His wrath for our sin (we should all - myself included - be condemned to Hell for our disobedience to God and His law) but in His grace and mercy He has provided a way for our sin to be forgiven and the case against us to be dismissed; all we have to do in return is to repent of our sins and put our faith and trust in Jesus Christ.

The ministry I am talking about is called The Way of the Master and is lead by a man named Ray Comfort. If you have never checked out the Way of the Master website, please do so. You will find many useful tools for sharing your faith with others. And if you have never done so I highly recommend that you take some time to listen to Ray's sermon Hell's Best Kept Secret (you can listen to it free here).

Finally, below is a brief video featuring the TV show Moment of Truth followed by Ray doing what Ray does best - sharing the Gospel in a way that anyone can understand it.



Now go share this message with anyone who will listen - their eternity depends on it! Print This Post

No comments: