Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Vacation Is Over


Well, it has been 2 weeks since I have posted anything, but vacation is over now and it is time to get back to work. I just spent 10 wonderful days in the Caribbean with my wife, and I can't think of anyplace I would rather have been. There is just nothing like sitting in the sun with a nice breeze blowing in off the ocean, a good book in your hand, and your sweetie by your side. I was able to get caught up on a lot of stuff that I have been meaning to read, and I expect that some of that will show up in some posts in the near future. But the reason for this post today is just to give you the next verse for our Scripture memorization challenge. Last week one of the things I was able to do was to slowly read, re-read, and meditate on the book of Hebrews (which just may be my favorite book in the whole Bible). There is just so much Theology in that book, and as a result there are a lot of good verses for memorization. So for this weeks verse let's start at the beginning; our new verse for this week is Hebrews 1:1-2

Long ago, at many times and in many ways, God spoke to our fathers by the prophets, 2 but in these last days he has spoken to us by his Son, whom he appointed the heir of all things, through whom also he created the world.
Hebrews 1:1-2

Print This Post

No comments: