Friday, September 12, 2008

Fireproof

This just may be the only time you will ever see me recommend a movie here at The Christian Journey, but from what I have seen so far this one is going to be a winner (at least from a Christian perspective). I have already been reading and hearing stories of people being saved and the movie hasn't even been released yet!

Here are a few things that you can do:

Take a few minutes to watch the Trailer:



Make plans to attend on opening weekend (September 26,2008) so we can show Hollywood that we will support Christian movies. And since you are attending anyway, bring some of your unsaved family and friends with you!

Then finally, take some time to pray that God would use this movie to draw people to Jesus.
Print This Post

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have been blogging my wife's and I journey through the love dare. Check it out at livedifferent.typepad.com