Friday, December 12, 2008

A Tale Of Two Sons

OK I know, I just posted a sermon two days ago, but I still haven't written anything new and this sermon was too good to not share. I do have a few things that I am working on, and I will post the next letter to the seven churches - the letter to Laodicea - this weekend.

In the mean time take an hour and listen to John MacArthur explain the parable of the prodigal son in a way that you have probably never heard it explained before. You will come away with a deeper appreciation for the love of God and a fuller understanding of what it means that God has lavished His grace on us.

Print This Post

1 comment:

Laura Lee - Grace Explosion said...

Hi,

I'm just being bold, I guess, I want to invite you to check out my Great Awakening blog. People have their own ideas of what God can and cannot do. But God can do all things for with God nothing is impossible.

I'm coming to launch the next Great Awakening in 2009... and I'd like to gather Christians to unite in the cause of Jesus Christ for the next Great Awakening in faith and prayer. Just that simple I guess. :)

So check out my blog and here we go. I will tentatively begin speaking in January and will make myself more public as it "takes off".

Grace.