Thursday, October 9, 2008

Lame Abortion Arguments

Have you ever heard someone say that they are personally against abortion but that abortion is a religious issue and that even though it is against their personal religious convictions they are still pro-choice? Well the guys over at Way of the Master Radio put together these 2 clips to illustrate just how ridiculous that kind of logic really is.


So the next time someone tells you that abortion is a personal, religious issue show them just how inconsistent they are being.
Print This Post

3 comments:

Berean Wife said...

Chris,

This was an interesting way to make someone who is pro-choice think about their beliefs.

We don't have cable so I've never seen Todd Friel's TV show Wretched before.

Berean Wife

Christopher said...

Berean Wife,

First of all, thanks for stopping by.

I only catch the TV show occasionally myself (it's on at 1:30 am where I live) but the few times I have seen it I thought it was really good. However, from what I have seen if you listen to the radio show you will get the same material; I've never seen anything on the TV show that I didn't hear on the radio show.

By the way, if you and your husband decide to come to Deeper this weekend I would love to meet you.

Chris

Berean Wife said...

Chris,

It looks very unlikely that we will be able to attend Deeper this weekend. We didn't have childcare for the weekend and we were unsuccessful in getting others locally to go with us. Neither of us really wanted to go to Atlanta alone with the other staying with the children.

I'll just have to wait for the audio and others to blog about it. I hope you enjoy it.

My husband has listened to Friel’s radio show but I haven't been able to just due to time restraints. I think we only get it here online.

Have a great and safe weekend,

Berean Wife